Monday, March 2, 2015

30 Day Challenge

I decided to start a 30 day fitness challenge.  It is only 2 little exercises a day.  I have been doing it for 15 days now.  Unfortunately I missed yesterday.  I promised myself that if I skipped a day I would have to make it up double.  Well, yesterday I was supposed to do 50 squat jumps.  So I had to do 100 squat jumps!  They kicked my butt the first time I had to do them and I was pretty worried about completing that many, but I was able to do it.  I just broke it down into groups of 25 and rotated it with the other one I missed from yesterday and today's exercises. 

When they say "50" of some exercises that are side specific I always double it.  I like to do extra, and that way I make sure I am not missing any. 

Here is the website that I got it from:  www.30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-beach-body-challenge/

I like it so much that I am already looking for my next monthly challenge.  This is the one that I am considering:  http://theysmell.com/january-2015-workout-calendar/.  Does anyone want to join me next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment