Monday, February 16, 2015

Lower Body & Abs


Let’s see how far I can get with this workout before my baby wakes up:
ü  Plie Squats with arm raises (to horizontal) 3x15 (3 lb weights)
ü  Romanian Deadlift 3x15
ü  Walking Lunge with Bicep Curl 3x15 (each side) (3 lb weights)
ü  supermans hold for 10 seconds  over 1 minute (5 times)
ü  Squat with side leg lift 3x15 (each side)
ü  lying Hamstring curls with swiss ball 3x15 (I completely died on the last round!)
ü  Donkey Kicks 3x15 (each side)
ü  Single Leg Bridge Kicks 3x15 (each side) (these ones kick my butt!)
ü  Ball Plank with leg lifts 3x10 (each side) No leg lifts!  Just 3x1 minutes ball plank
Step-Up with a Knee-Up 20 times each leg
5-10 minutes stretching
I have also been working on my posture.  I am trying to stand and sit with my back straight and my shoulders back.  I don’t have very good posture, so when I catch myself sitting or standing wrong, I fix it.  Hopefully this small change will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment