Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More April Fun



I have been up to a few things this April.  My friend Melody invited me on the Bike Tour of the SLC Marathon.  We had a blast!  It was a 25 mile ride of fun.  It inspired me to ride more.  So the next day I rode from home to the Millcreek pay station.  It is a straight (well, almost) uphill ride.  It was so hard, but very full-filling.  I have a picture of it here. 

The other great accomplishment was finishing the front table runner.  I really like the springy look.  Light and cheery. 







The other wonderful addition to our home has been our new back porch.  Our contractor said we would get the new cement in about a month.  But our lucky day!  He called and they started work on it on Friday.  So today the last of the work was done, sealing.  This is the most horrible smell I have ever smelled.  I can taste it on my tongue. 

We are going to clean up the back corner and landscape it.  That will be my summer project this year.  I am excited to eat breakfast and drink my coffee in my fancy new patio furniture, on my beautiful new cement patio all summer long!  That will be living the life of luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment