Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Updates from the past.

I have been lackadaisical (that would be a 4th grade vocabulary word!) with my blog writing.  Last Friday I completed another fabulous, Four Thousand Friday!  It sure is a lot of work, but definitely worth it!  Thanks, Becky, for yet another workout that inspired me.  I swam two 1000 yard freestyles (one swim and one pull).  The first I went about a 12:35 and the second 12:02.  And, Chris was only a 25 ahead of me!  Very excellent!  If I was a TMN Turtle, I would say, "Totally Rad, Dud!"

Here is an awesome photo from the Salt Lake Marathon Bike Tour I was invited too.  My friend Melody was sweet enough to invite me on the 25 mile ride and I had a blast!  I sure hope I can get inspired to do a few more.  I like the uphills and want to focus on the closest and most beautiful canyon in the area, Millcreek!


We went down to Ephraim to visit the family for Mothers' Day.  The park down there is a blast!  It is a very good combination of plastic and metal parts.  They even have a dinosaur fossil!

We have only a week and a half of school left in this year.  It has gone so fast!  I am loving teaching 4th grade.  It definitely fits me better than 5th.  I love the curriculum, it is extremely interesting to me.  I will miss my current students. 

I have most of the junior quilt top done.  I just need to add the border for the top to be finished.  Then comes the back and the binding.  Some lucky friend(s) will receive this fabulous gift (hopefully before summer is too hot!)


No comments:

Post a Comment