Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hot Tub Workout

Okay, so it wasn't really a hot tub, it was Holladay Lion's Pool.  I don't know what temperature they keep it at, but I was bright red after my 40 minute workout.  I much prefer a pool that is too cold versus one that is too hot.  I think next time I go for a night swim, I will take the extra time to drive to Steiner.  They might even be open later. 

Today was pretty much just me swimming as long as I could before a water break.  So I ended up doing two 800's and one 850 (that is when I got kicked out of the pool).  Not too much fun.  But I did get a little better at counting.

A lap swimmer stopped me and was very complimentary about my beautiful stroke.  She also asked for my advice for her stroke.  Then in the locker room, I heard her talking about me.  It is quite the moral booster to hear such great things about me. 

So the workout was not as long as I needed, but at least I got some yards in (2,450) and I decided that this pool is definitely just for fun and NOT for working out in.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you have always had such a beautiful stroke!! I remember when you first took swim lessons, you just had that natural grace in the water! Glad you were able to advise someone, it is always wonderful when someone shows appreciation for what you do!

    ReplyDelete