Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Out with the ‘poo, in with the soap.


I caught you with that title, didn’t I?  Well, it is not as exciting as it sounds.  I have found that I don’t really like to use SHAMpoo and conditioner very much anymore.  It all came when I ran out of them during my swim-every-day-to-reach-my-goal-end-of-the-year-rush.  All I had was my soap (Dove Beauty Bar = soap to me), so I used that.  I found that I really liked it.  So now I just use that.  I have so much less to carry around.  And as soon as I run out a home, I think I will only use soap here too.  Maybe I am saving money because I don’t have to buy as many products? 
I had every intention of swimming over the weekend, it just didn’t happen.  I did get a decent workout in today.  Although, I wasn’t in the mood for anything too interesting, so I just did a set of longer stuff.  I was pretty stiff, and I think that is what led to the workout format.  I guess I need to swim more often.
Here is tonight’s workout:
1,000 warm up
1,500 pull (I was going to only do 1,000 here, but I added a little onto it)  I did this in exactly 20 minutes
500 kick w/fins (50 dolphin/50 flutter then 50 flutter/50 dolphin…repeat)
500 cool down
3,500 yards total


No comments:

Post a Comment