Monday, January 20, 2014

Random find

Matt ordered something from backcountry.com.  Inside the package was a freebee.  It just happened to be the best toothpaste every.  It was fated to be...it is called Tom's of Maine.  It is a natural toothpaste and quite good.  I like all their earth and human friendly policies and practices.  I thought that a "natural" product would not work as well as the Aquafresh that I usually use.  But it actually works much better!  And it tastes great and natural, not chemically at all.  They only use peppermint oil to flavor it.  My mouth feels so clean.  I love it!  I think it might be available at Fresh Market and it is certainly available at Target.  It is a little more expensive than the other stuff, but I had a coupon (and one more in reserve) which saved me a dollar.  Here is the website to their company:  http://www.tomsofmainestore.com//webstore/store/tomsofmainestore/home.do

Just make sure you get the kind you want.  I first bought the fluoride-free kind and had to go back.  I might save it for when the little one finally gets teeth.  I couldn't find the Simply White in the store, but they have a Whole Clean that I like just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment