Friday, October 10, 2014

Fitness Friday

Today's workout was not a lot of yardage, it was a fitness day.  The main set was similar to circuit training.  If you have ever done Spit Fires, you will know what we did.  We had four lane and went down one lane, did an exercise,  swam back in the next lane , did an exercise....and so on.  There were 8 exercises in all, so a 200 swim for each round.

650 Warm Up

10x75 Kick/Swim/Kick by 25 @ 1:20

50 Easy

SNAKE (I made it 3 1/2 times through) 200 yards each round
Swim down each lane one way and do a fitness excercise at each end.
6 push ups
10 squats
10 Pull ups on backstroke bar
10 streamline jumps
6 Pop ups (like you are trying to get out of the pool)
10 Crunches
10 tricep dips
30 sec. plank

2,150 yards total

Fitness workouts are hard for me.  It is easy to float around in the pool.  I can tell which exercises I need to do to strengthen my lower back...PUSHUPS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment