Thursday, April 3, 2014

All by myself...

This is the first, and hopefully last, time I swam in the Granite pool completely by myself.  I didn't feel very comfortable about it but I was up and it had been a tough time getting there.  So I stayed to swim.  I am sorry to any masters who came, I was not there until 6am.  Starting on Monday we won't have any issues like this because there will always be someone there to open the new pool!

Speaking of the new pool, there have been some questions about parking. I have not been able to ask Shawn about it; however, I plan to park in the lot that is on Lincoln Lane.  That is the south side of the campus.  The front door to the pool is on the east side, just around the corner from this parking lot.  I think you can park in the big parking lot, but the high schoolers might be vying for those spots by the time we get out, and I want to avoid them as much as possible.

Here is what I did this morning:

500 Warm Up

10x100 Free
    4 @ 1:30
    3 @ 1:25
    2 @ 1:20
    1 @ 1:15

100 Recovery

300 dolphin kick w/fins

100 easy

500 pull

2,500 yards total

No comments:

Post a Comment